Saturday, November 28, 2009

First Post


So this is my first post here. I started out with a photography blog called Pixelated!, but I haven't been taking too many pictures lately. Since I haven't really been able to get out and do that, I started to crochet again. I haven't really done anything since my friend had a baby about 14 years ago, so I picked up a kit with a book on teaching yourself to crochet and some hooks. Since then, I've been crocheting like crazy.

Since I have two friends that are having babies in March 2010, I started with baby blankets. The picture in this post is the beginnings of a baby sweater that I found on Bella Bambina. It's the blogger's own pattern, and I found it very easy to follow. I'll post another picture of it when I'm done. I have one more sleeve and the buttons to go, and I can't wait to finish it.

No comments:

Post a Comment