Monday, January 18, 2010

My Bear Cocoon Project

I know I've mentioned my expectant friends before. My friend Sarah wanted to make the project to the right, and I agreed to do it with her. I thought it was a cool idea. Sarah made hers for her baby, and I made mine for my friend Nicole. The majority has been done for awhile now, but I've been putting off doing the feet, which I finished tonight.

In the meantime, I've been working on a few things in addition to transferring everything I need over to the new computer (which is about 98% done). Sarah sent me a nice pattern for a baby hat. I made one while we were watching a movie at home one night, and I'd love to make more, but I'm not sure where all those hats would go. I'll have to find somewhere I can donate anything I might make.

Anyway, I bought this beautiful bear cocoon at Etsy. I had to make an account, which I plan to use more in the future. The seller of the pattern was Sandy's Cape Cod Originals. She has so many nice patterns that it'll be hard to chose another. :)

1 comment: