Friday, July 16, 2010

Update


I've been hard at work with my physical therapy.  My arm is much better, but it's not 100% yet.  I have another doctor's appointment next week, so I'll have to see if he recommends I continue with the PT or he suggests a shot.

I haven't really been crocheting, but I did try my hand at a pattern from Inner Child Crochet call a Hundred Yen Pouch.  Mine came out with tighter stitches, but I might try it again with a different yarn.  I put it right in my car, so I didn't take pictures of it yet.  I'll try to remember tomorrow.  I needed something to put my change in, since my car doesn't have an enclosed area to keep coins like my other car did.  Since last year, there's been a string of robberies where someone is breaking into cars and just taking change.  I don't want my window broken for the $2.00 in change I might leave in my car.  The site has a few other patterns I'd like to try out soon.    Crocheting felt weird, but I was able to hold the yarn, which I couldn't do a few weeks ago.

My dad passed away last week, so we spent most of that time with my mom.  She's been very interested in macro photography lately, so I thought I'd fool around with my camera in the yard one day.  This was one of the better pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment