Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Hobby Lobby Trip

Turns out there's a Hobby Lobby about 15 miles from my mom's house.  Since we were visiting for Easter, I decided to make a trip to check it out.  I have a few patterns that recommend using "I Love This Yarn," and I was curious to check it out.  After I picked out all the colors I thought I needed for some projects, I found this really nice yarn called Surprise Stripe.  I plan to make at least a scarf with it, since the colors match my winter coat.  I can't wait to see how it works up.

Over the weekend, I finished the Sock Monkey blanket pattern that I bought from Sandy's Cape Cod Originals on Etsy.  I also started work on a sock monkey inspired baby cocoon and hat that I also purchased from Sandy.  I finished the cocoon, and all I have left is the hat.  As soon as I'm done I plan on taking pictures to post here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment