Thursday, August 16, 2012

Return to Hobby Lobby

So this week we took a trip to PA, and that meant a trip to Hobby Lobby!  I wanted to get a few skeins for some of the new patterns I bought last week.

I bought a few patterns from Boomer Beanies that I'm very excited to try.  One of them is the Double Pom Pom hat, and the suggested yarn for the pattern is Yarn Bee Diva Sequin yarn.  The pictures in the pattern was called Maui, but once I got there I decided to go with Bali (to the left).  I bought 2 skeins, since the pattern said that a skein made a 0-3 month old hat, and I'm not sure what size I want to make yet.  I would have bought more, but it's a little pricey - $7.99 per skein.  As much as I want to start on this pattern, I have too many others to do first.

I'm on my second Thing 1, Thing 2 hat from Bizee B Boutique.  I decided to do all 3 hats first and then decide if I want to do the pom pom or a bow on top of them.  Hopefully I can have them done this week.  I'll post a picture of the 3 of them together.

No comments:

Post a Comment