Saturday, December 12, 2009

Baby hat

I just have one more sleeve to do on the baby sweater I mentioned in my last post. (Link to the pattern creator's blog is there too.) I decided to take a break from sleeves and work on the hat that goes with the sweater. The picture to the left is my finished hat. I think it's a cute pattern. I took the picture with my phone, so you can't really tell how pretty the color is. I used Bernat's Super Value yarn in Yellow. I've gotten so many compliments on the color this week.

I've decided to work on another gift in the meantime. It shouldn't take me too long. I can't really post pictures of the gifts I've been working on, because some of the recipients check out my blog from time to time. *g* I will say that my newest project is using a really pretty yarn that I've never used before. It's Caron Simply Soft Paints in Harlequin, pictured below. The picture doesn't do it justice; I think it's much prettier in a crocheted pattern. I'll post pictures of the gifts after they're given.


Picture from the Caron website.

No comments:

Post a Comment