Saturday, December 19, 2009

Sweater Finished!

I finished up the sweater I've been working on today. It's from the
post I made about two weeks ago about Suzie's Pretty Shells Baby Sweater and Hat. I posted the hat last week. Since I was finished with some of my gift projects, I decided to finish the second sleeve on this sweater. I decided to use the ladybug buttons I found in Joanne's a few weeks ago. The camera in my cell phone didn't really capture the color right, but it's Bernat's Super Value yarn in Yellow.

We're supposed to be getting a huge amount of snow overnight, and it started earlier, so we've been in the house most of the day. Before I finished the sweater, we wrapped Christmas presents. I just have a few more gifts to go, and I'll finish those on Monday night. In the meantime, I'm going to try working on a sleep sack pattern that I also found on the Suzie's Stuff blog. The hat that goes with it looks like it's the same as the one I made with the sweater, so that should go very quickly. I hope the sleep sack goes fast as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment